If you’ve had the chance to use glitter nail polish before, you know how it instantly transforms plain-looking, colored nails into works of art. There is something infinitely exciting with using these nail products, whether you’re using clear glitter nail polish on top of your favorite nail polish shade, or you’ve found that vivid nail polish with glitter to go with an equally fabulous outfit. The possibilities of customizing how your nails will look are virtually endless with glitter nail polish!
There is a wide array of glitter nail polish products out in the market today, providing consumers with a nail polish shade for every occasion. If you have the time and the inclination, you may want to try your hand in mixing and coming up with your own glitter nail polish – you’ll be surprised at how easy it actually is. Once you get the hang of it, you’ll be able to experiment with different colors and glitter sizes, such as the silver holographic glitter for example, to your heart’s desire.
Just follow the steps below, and you’re on your way to making your very own glitter nail polish:
- Decide on the nail polish base you want to use for your glitter nail polish. You may use your favorite vivid color, or a clear base – whatever suits your fancy is perfectly fine. However, if you want the glitters to really stand out, you can try a clear nail polish base first.
- Look for the smallest-sized glitters available in your art supply stores. You can choose any glitter color for your glitter nail polish, but just make sure that it complements the nail polish base you will use – you don’t want the colors to clash.
- Use a small funnel to transfer the glitters to the bottle of nail polish; it is best if the bottle is not entirely full, to allow some space for the glitters to settle. If a small funnel is not available, you can a piece of wax paper twirled into a cone shape to make your glitter nail polish.
- Pour a small amount of glitter on the funnel, onto the nail polish bottle; after this, give the bottle a little shake to evenly disperse the glitters. You can add more glitters if you want your nail glitter polish to have more texture and brilliance.
- You can now apply your customized glitter nail polish, preferably to freshly-cleansed nails. To achieve the most dazzling effect, put at least one layer of clear top coat on top of the glitter nail polish; this will also make sure that the glitters will adhere nicely to your nails.
- Secure the glitter nail polish cap tightly, to ensure that the polish will remain easy to apply. If the nail polish does get a little bit sticky and hard to apply, you can mix some nail polish solvent or thinner until you get the desired consistency again.
There are some people who are hesitant to use glitter nail polish because it can be difficult to remove. Regular nail polish (without the glitters) can easily be removed by any nail polish remover in the market; however, the glitters are a different matter, and oftentimes present a challenge during removal time. Even those who use clear glitter nail polish experience the glitter challenge. Here are some tips on how to remove the stubborn glitters from your nails:
- Use a nail polish remover with mild acetone content. The acetone will help in effectively loosening and eventually removing the glitters from your nails
- Soak a cotton ball with the nail polish remover
- Position the thoroughly soaked cotton ball on top of your nails, and gently press down for a few seconds
- Gently but firmly glide the cotton ball down your nail; most of the glitter nail polish should come off this way. Repeat the process until you get all the glitters off your nails.
You may find glitter nail polish intimidating to use, especially if you are used to having your nails done in muted nail polish shades. However, if you want to let your inhibitions loose (at least as far as your nails are concerned), using nail polish glitter is one of the best ways to do so. Who knows, you might end up enjoying the carefree feeling you will have while sporting dazzling, glittery nails!
Whenever safety is concerned, we are always looking to quell any danger. But if you are looking down the barrel of a gun, you can’t exactly argue. It helps to have a bullet proof vest ready for times like this. Beforehand, you should already know that the price of bullet proof vest differs according to level and additional features as well as size. Let’s consider what are the factors affecting the price of a bulletproof vest.
Level is the most important factor in determining the price of bullet proof vests. Lower levels have lower prices due to lesser protection but added mobility. Here are the default price ranges each level typically has.
Level I – $35 – $200
Level II – $100 – $320
Level IIA – $125 – $410
Level IIIA – $200 – $650
Level III and IV vests are rarely found in the market. These are hard body armors that are not supposed to be for sale commercially. The military and police force, as well as government officials and VIPs, are known to use these types of armor. That is why we cannot find the price of bullet proof vest levels III and IV.
Sometimes the user is not complacent when it comes to the protection offered by the vest he purchased. It is also possible to ask for additional pockets where you can add metal or ceramic plates for added protection. Take note though that this will increase the price of bullet proof vests.
The price of bullet proof vests sometimes decreases if it offers no side protection. You should be vigilant about this as your side is at stake here. Manufacturers usually offer this type of vest for those who are more concerned about their front and back leaving their side vulnerable.
The design also affects the price of bullet proof vests. The default color is always black. If you want a custom colored one for jungle use or camouflage, it will cost extra. Likewise, there are also some that offer printing of names on the vest such as POLICE, SWAT and many more. Apart from this, some sellers also offer badges and dog tags that will match your vest. Therefore you should always check Vest Carrier Accessories on couple of different sources. These can also affect the price.
This is probably the second most important factor that determines the price of bullet proof vests. Keeping the vest out of plain sight requires it to be small and not bulky. This will require a more intricate design which is more costly.
An Abortion is the procedure to end the process of pregnancy. It is the removal or expulsion of a fetus or embryo within the uterus before it becomes fetal viable.
There are two main types of abortion: surgical abortion and medical abortion.
Surgical Abortion Methods
The surgical abortion method is a procedure performed with anesthesia with or without sedation in abortion Singapore clinics. This procedure is performed prior up to the 20th week of pregnancy.
Depending upon the term length of pregnancy, different abortion methods and procedures are used. For example, a pregnancy term up to 14 weeks it is performed by a dilatation and suction curettage.
After 24 weeks surgical abortions are performed by another dilatation and removal method and after 20 weeks of development it can be executed by prostaglandin labor induction, saline fusion or dilatation destruction.
Medical Abortion Methods
The Medical abortion method has a slightly greater satisfaction among women. It is the more common choice for women seeking an abortion because it is a non-surgical procedure.
A medical abortion is accomplished by taking a single medication or a series of medications as recommended by the physician. The amount and dosage of medication can be determined upon a few variables including term length of pregnancy and the woman’s overall health. It has a success range of 70% to 96%.
Effects of Medical Abortion Methods
During the procedure bacteria’s can be introduced into the uterus and cause pain and/or infection. If this happens, your doctor will proscribe antibiotics to combat the infection. A mild pain medication may also be prescribed depending upon the symptoms and the individual doctor’s medical decision.
After the procedure, you will be advised to take precautions to prevent infection and damage to the uterus. Some of these tips may include no sexual intercourse for 2 – 3 weeks, no swimming hot tubs or baths and to drink plenty of water.
Showers are generally allowed with precautions in place. Speak to your doctor first to make sure that you are taking the correct precautions.
After an abortion you may feel depressed and tired. This is normal; however this should pass within a few weeks. If, after a few weeks, you are still feeling severe depression seek the advice and counseling of your doctor.
There will be bleeding for several days that should lighten up. The amount of bleeding can vary from woman to woman. Some women may have only spotting while others may experience very heavy bleeding.
Cramps are very common to experience after going through an abortion method because the uterus is contracting and trying to return to its normal non-pregnant stage.
To help alleviate cramps, drink plenty of water and take mild over-the-counter pain medication. If the pain is severe, talk with your doctor for other possible alternatives.