What should you be doing when it comes to starting a conversation on LDs dating sites? With LDs dating, there are topics that are completely disallowed. Beyond that, consider the following tips that can help you to start conversations on a first or second date.
- Ask about their job. If you know they are working, ask them what they do, how their day was, or what career path they are on.
- If they are in school, find out what their goals are for the future.
- If you are going to see a movie, freshen up on the other movies the stars of the show have been in so that you can talk about those.
- Be honest about the information you are sharing. Remember that as a LD, you are looking for an honest relationship. There is no benefit in being dishonest here.
- Talk about local events, church outings or even friends that you both share.
- Start a conversation about what you did today, or on another day that was significant.
It does not take much to get a conversation going with other lds singles. What is important to note is that you want to focus on topics that start positive conversations. Try to avoid topics that are just negative or depressing. You want your date to be memorable for all of the right reasons. Once again, leave politics out of the picture, at least for right now. Later, all of those other topics can be discussed, including religion.